Just Brakes - Drugs, stay in store passed store hours 12:00 to 2m, side jobs.. Hoes
What's anit happened! check it out!!!!! Stay open after hours, there opening times
start from 7:00 am closing time 6:00 pm, maybe alittle longer if needed...sometime I see them close at 2:00 am...also have women sales thereselfs.....drugs and so on.....like I said just act like you would want there bussness they do what they like if I was you are anyone else I would not do or get anything done with this company........you, just or maynot make its home...just your luck them person doing yours car just might be high.........also you dt have to pay them just for breaks price if someone doses you what you call a side job..have of wat you would pay ...cheater.....10754126 review #403448
You may also like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."