Just Brakes Rips Off Women
A full refund was issued for the difference from the Quoted Price and the actual price paid by my wife.She received the $70 refund.
Also, recieved an apologize for the behavior of the manager's actions in question. The Just Brakes Regional Management team was prompt and fair, adequately addressed the inappropriate behavior of one of their managers.
I felt the Regional Management team's response was sincere, fair and appropriate.Thank you for clearing this issue up promptly.
Just Brakes Rips Off Women!!!My wife received a quote for service which equaled $170.
She ended up paying $240, with a 10% discount and did not receive any more service (except for a $15 upgrade for Synthetic Oil). I was charge $49 and $57 for labor, during a visit 3 weeks prior. But My Wife was charged $95 when she went today. She was quoted over the phone a charge of $30 ($29.88) for the oil change, $92 for the main belt and labor, and in person by Earl, $40 for the AC Belt and labor.
That adds up to $162, plus tax takes us to approx. $170. When she received the bill today, she was charge $243, which included an additional 10% discount. She did upgrade to a synthetic oil change but that still is only $70 more.
So the total fees by correct math would be $162 + $30 for the Synthetic Upgrade -10% discount + 8% tax, puts the bill at approximately $186. I call Clint and he completely denied the double standard and that he quoted one price and charged another. He denied that he charged a different labor rate. When caught in his lie he attempted to turn the discussion into I was insulting his character.
He insulted his own character by attempting to take advantage of women. I have both receipts, I have proof that Clint charge d my wife a different rate than I was charge when I went 3 weeks ago. I was charged on $49 and $57 per hour. I can provide the proof.
I will provide to everyone can. What you did was wrong, its unconscious able. You have lost my business. So you take advantage of a female one time to get an extra $70.
if you would have treated her right, I would have brought my car in tomorrow and you would have made another $170.
What happen today is disgusting!!!!11618921 review #423656
You may also like
- "Beware ; nationwide remanufacturing offering rebuilt transmissions on lineis a total scam on the public ; paid $1245.00 on line and they sent non working wrong trans will not..."
- "Dummy that I am crashed my roof and totaled my windshield by either not letting automatic garage door open properly, or it came back down, thus had to pay $500..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "i took my vehicle to this shop due to check engine light coming on. i had checked all my fluids prior to driving 10 minutes to the shop. when i..."
- "Last week I brought my car to the Maaco at 7229 S. Hulen StreetFort Worth, TX 76133-6618 Phone: (817)263-6398. I specifically told them I had been hit and the estimate..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Warning to all who are thinking about using Best Price & Storage for you movings needs don't if you value you things and time. The day of my scheduled pick-up..."