Update added by user Jun 28, 2013
A full refund was issued for the difference from the Quoted Price and the actual price paid by my wife.She received the $70 refund.
Also, recieved an apologize for the behavior of the manager's actions in question. The Just Brakes Regional Management team was prompt and fair, adequately addressed the inappropriate behavior of one of their managers.
I felt the Regional Management team's response was sincere, fair and appropriate.Thank you for clearing this issue up promptly.
Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013
Just Brakes Rips Off Women!!!My wife received a quote for service which equaled $170.
She ended up paying $240, with a 10% discount and did not receive any more service (except for a $15 upgrade for Synthetic Oil). I was charge $49 and $57 for labor, during a visit 3 weeks prior. But My Wife was charged $95 when she went today. She was quoted over the phone a charge of $30 ($29.88) for the oil change, $92 for the main belt and labor, and in person by Earl, $40 for the AC Belt and labor.
That adds up to $162, plus tax takes us to approx. $170. When she received the bill today, she was charge $243, which included an additional 10% discount. She did upgrade to a synthetic oil change but that still is only $70 more.
So the total fees by correct math would be $162 + $30 for the Synthetic Upgrade -10% discount + 8% tax, puts the bill at approximately $186. I call Clint and he completely denied the double standard and that he quoted one price and charged another. He denied that he charged a different labor rate. When caught in his lie he attempted to turn the discussion into I was insulting his character.
He insulted his own character by attempting to take advantage of women. I have both receipts, I have proof that Clint charge d my wife a different rate than I was charge when I went 3 weeks ago. I was charged on $49 and $57 per hour. I can provide the proof.
I will provide to everyone can. What you did was wrong, its unconscious able. You have lost my business. So you take advantage of a female one time to get an extra $70.
if you would have treated her right, I would have brought my car in tomorrow and you would have made another $170.
What happen today is disgusting!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "I purchased a vehicle from DriveTime in February 2011. I didn't have good credit to go to a real dealership. I saw on the DriveTime website they financed anybody and..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "Please save your money and spend it elsewhere. This company is extremely unreliable and unethical. I ordered a custom wig priced at over $500 and the company assured me they..."
- "I am seeking a refund for unsatisfactory orthodontic care for my son's teeth. He's been with Smilecare for 3 years (started in July 2013) , but has been seen less..."
- "Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas. The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later. We asked for a..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."