Just Brakes Rips Off Women
Update added by user Jun 28, 2013
A full refund was issued for the difference from the Quoted Price and the actual price paid by my wife.She received the $70 refund.
Also, recieved an apologize for the behavior of the manager's actions in question. The Just Brakes Regional Management team was prompt and fair, adequately addressed the inappropriate behavior of one of their managers.
I felt the Regional Management team's response was sincere, fair and appropriate.Thank you for clearing this issue up promptly.
Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2013
Just Brakes Rips Off Women!!!My wife received a quote for service which equaled $170.
She ended up paying $240, with a 10% discount and did not receive any more service (except for a $15 upgrade for Synthetic Oil). I was charge $49 and $57 for labor, during a visit 3 weeks prior. But My Wife was charged $95 when she went today. She was quoted over the phone a charge of $30 ($29.88) for the oil change, $92 for the main belt and labor, and in person by Earl, $40 for the AC Belt and labor.
That adds up to $162, plus tax takes us to approx. $170. When she received the bill today, she was charge $243, which included an additional 10% discount. She did upgrade to a synthetic oil change but that still is only $70 more.
So the total fees by correct math would be $162 + $30 for the Synthetic Upgrade -10% discount + 8% tax, puts the bill at approximately $186. I call Clint and he completely denied the double standard and that he quoted one price and charged another. He denied that he charged a different labor rate. When caught in his lie he attempted to turn the discussion into I was insulting his character.
He insulted his own character by attempting to take advantage of women. I have both receipts, I have proof that Clint charge d my wife a different rate than I was charge when I went 3 weeks ago. I was charged on $49 and $57 per hour. I can provide the proof.
I will provide to everyone can. What you did was wrong, its unconscious able. You have lost my business. So you take advantage of a female one time to get an extra $70.
if you would have treated her right, I would have brought my car in tomorrow and you would have made another $170.
What happen today is disgusting!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "nobody told me its handbag cannot be refund in Aurora outlets MK store. i agree with to exchange, but the only thing i like have some problem, they're not trying..."
- "1309 jefferson mo.the room was so out dated mo control to t_v was doctor 8 the mini fridge and black electrical tape holding a big cracked of peace of it.bugs..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."