Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job.I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself.
I couldn't go wrong with a deal like that. I got a call thirty minutes later,,,,the bill went up to 650.00. They said the axle seals and hardware needed repair. Something didn't sound right so I asked for a description of what needed to be repaired.
The hardware they wanted to replace (anti rattle clip) cost 3.99 at auto zone. Their cost, 42.50 each.
As for the Seals,,,well, nothing was wrong with the seals.Shame on Just Brakes.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Paul's Jaguar took it upon themselves to Modify a Jaguar center console that I had ordered. When I returned it to be corrected, Paul's Jaguar Spliced a piece of leather..."
- "Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester. They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done. ..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."