DO NOT----DO NOT VISIT THIS STORE--- You will inevitably wind up taking your vehicle to another place THAT WILL ACTUALLY FIX YOUR BRAKES.They are incompetent, disrespectful and virtually have no clue as to what they are doing.

They take advantage of women and are terribly rude. WORST experience. BEYOND TERRIBLE. After 2 visits, they still did not repair my brakes.

And then they want to look at me as if I am in the wrong. This place is a joke. Go if you want to waste time, money and lots of tylenol. Manager and employees are all a-typical "men" in their industry.

Can we scratch our heads some more?

They may have more success at juggling parts rather than actually putting them to use. CANNOT trust them with your vehicle. They have no idea what they are doing. Not one coherent idea.

Just take your vehicle to someone who will actually fix it...and not give you a hard time.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments

Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more AGERO - INTENTIONAL FRAUD, DECEIT AND FAILURE TO PROTECT LIFE AND SAFETY OF CONSUMERS! Agero "On or about 6/6/2017, I contacted "Mercury Insurance's Emergency Tow," for a towing. I had to contact them approximately 6-7 times to send me a Tow Company whom was at..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more