2.5

Just Brakes on Jimmy Carter Blvd.My brakes were scrubbing so I made an appointment w just brakes.As soon as I talked in they asked for the key.

Before discussing the price w me they already had my truck up on the lift and taken apart. They are ripp off artists. They told me I needed all new brakes rotors and calipers,over 1,000$ when I told them I couldn't afford it they said you are aware there's a 60$ inspection fee right. So I paid the 60$ and told them to put it back together.

The lied there was nothingwrong w my rotors or calipers.me and my buddy changed the front pads oourselves and im back on the road.Why couldn't just brakes do that.I want my 60$ back they lied to my face to get more money and charged me for it.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Just Brakes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Just Brakes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Just Brakes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments