I went to just brakes at the Branndon, Fl location and had to worst experience ever they lied to me and try to make me pay a bill for $1500 kept my car in the shop and made me miss work and I had to contact the regional manager only to still not end up happy they did an unauthorized job and fail to keep the customer happy so instead of giving me the job at half the price or for free at that point for the lies and decrement they needed up putting the old part back on my car I will never again in my life go there again and do not recommend that anyone goes there the manager Andrew was very unprofessional

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Just Brakes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Just Brakes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Just Brakes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments