2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Went to get brake pads and when i picked up my car I noticed they had taken coins out of my coin dispenser in my car.With only 2 employees they both denied taking anything out of my car, both William and Cliff at store location 750 E.

Horizon Drive Henderson Nevada 89015 said neither one did it. I had been a customer there for at least 2 or 3 years but now i will never go back.

It's not about the how much they took its the action!So upset!!!

Lorozco147 wrote the review because of "they took coins from my coin dispenser" at Just Brakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Just Brakes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Just Brakes and just brakes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments