Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I am a woman and I went to just brake at montano location , the manager it is so unprofessiona he give me a estimate of $600 I ask for the estimate on paper he say he was going to charge me $55 for estimate and inspection and I say ok and after that he refused to give me the paper he explod scrimping to me in front of costumer and tell me he is going to call police and just I ask for the estimate in paper so that way I see all the details and the reason he want to charge me $600 after he was talking and talking insulting me . I don't recommend this plase be carful with this company repoff

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Just Brakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Just Brakes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Just Brakes and just brakes estimate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments