$99 Brake Job??Forget about it !!
Classic auto repair scam artists, bait & switch...they tear down your wheels/brakes, THEN start claiming all these things that are wrong....hey, my car was only 2 years old with less than 20K miles on it & they want to replace ALL THE ROTORS!!!!
$99 Brake Job turns into an $800 repair....Avoid Like the Plague...you're better of going to the Dealership.At least there you can complain to the manufacturer...forget those clowns at the Home Office in Texas...just as corrupt...no answer whatsoever to any of my several complaints.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Auto Repair Scam Artists
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right,..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."