Mechanic did review of my car and wrote up notes- main issue was brakes.Mechanic advised servicing both rear and front calipers ($35.99 fee) but the store mgr told me I had to REPLACE the front calipers at $198.00 EACH.

I also had to replace brake pads and rotors which I expected. However, I could have done without the additional $364 in unnecessary parts/credit card debt!.

I found out I had been lied to by requesting a copy of the mechanic's observations - I should have requested it prior to paying and read it prior to leaving the store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. 99BuickRegal stated that there is a room for improvement of that i did not get what the mechanic advised and i did not receive the service the mechanic recommended. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unnecessary parts - original calipers should have been serviced as mechanic noted, not replaced!" of just brakes car repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $328. Just Brakes needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned just brakes car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Just Brakes.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments