Littleton, Colorado

Mechanic did review of my car and wrote up notes- main issue was brakes.Mechanic advised servicing both rear and front calipers ($35.99 fee) but the store mgr told me I had to REPLACE the front calipers at $198.00 EACH.

I also had to replace brake pads and rotors which I expected. However, I could have done without the additional $364 in unnecessary parts/credit card debt!.

I found out I had been lied to by requesting a copy of the mechanic's observations - I should have requested it prior to paying and read it prior to leaving the store.

Review about: Just Brakes Brake Service.

I didn't like: That i did not get what the mechanic advised, I did not receive the service the mechanic recommended, I was upsold unnecessary new part.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Just Brakes Car Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss unnecessary parts - original calipers should have been serviced as mechanic noted, NOT REPLACED! / $328
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ziebart - AVOID AT ALL COST - Poor Tint Poor Service - Poor Company Ziebart "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..." Read more Bucks 4x4 Center - Theft of expensive accessory Bucks 4x4 Center "Contact by owner and pretended to care and tell me he was genuinely concerned at his staffs behavior and did the same his staff. Which tells me where they got..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more