I have a 2014 nissan.Went in to get pads put in the front.

They also recommended for me to adjust the back brakes also. Cost $ 167 because i had a $20 coupon. They also told me that i ned to replace my front bearing, the showed me the play moving my tire up and down. I didnt notice and noise or grinding or anything wrong with the front so im very leary about the bearing.

I have a feeling the mrssed with bearing so i can pay them to replace it. They want another $406 to replace. As went home pulled into the drive way and started checking my brakes by pushing the brake with small pushes and syarted hearing noises that i never heard before. So i take my car back the next morning yell them about it they put it back up and put a solvent and adjusted the rear brakes again and i stayed there for another 2 hours for it to spund even a louder grind.

Im gonna go some where else to check my brakes and bearings. F%$# you Brakes Plus.

77ave Lower Buckeye phx az.Hector the dude in the front counter is a fake and a liar.

Review about: Just Brakes Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments