Just Brakes - Review about Brakes from Atlanta, Georgia
Just Brakes on Jimmy Carter Blvd.My brakes were scrubbing so I made an appointment w just brakes.As soon as I talked in they asked for the key.
Before discussing the price w me they already had my truck up on the lift and taken apart. They are ripp off artists. They told me I needed all new brakes rotors and calipers,over 1,000$ when I told them I couldn't afford it they said you are aware there's a 60$ inspection fee right. So I paid the 60$ and told them to put it back together.
The lied there was nothingwrong w my rotors or calipers.me and my buddy changed the front pads oourselves and im back on the road.Why couldn't just brakes do that.I want my 60$ back they lied to my face to get more money and charged me for it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."