4311 Montaño Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA

Took 08 Sequoia in for pads.Was told they needed to resurface rotors (plus a munch of other junk I declined).

Month later steering wheel jerks like crazy under braking. Took back in for the obvious warped rotor. Went to different Just Brakes shop closer to me. That guy won't say the other guy screwed up, but rotors are no longer within tolerance and have to be replaced.

So - did the first guy resurface a rotor he shouldn't have or did he do it wrong leading to warp? Doesn't really matter because the worthless warranty doesn't cover it so cough up another $400 for new rotors.

That's to go with the $600 already spent on the pads and failed resurfacing.Advising all to avoid this vendor.

Review about: Just Brakes Brake Service.

1.4
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Just Brakes Car Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $277
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more City Wide Engines Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Speedway Gas Station - Ripped off at the Speedway Diesel pump Speedway Gas Station "The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more