I took my vehicle to Just Brakes at 7:00am at the Stetson Hills store in Colorado Springs.The job was only suppose to take 2 hours but they have had my vehicle all day and I even had an appointment.

It is now 6:00pm, the business closes at 7:00pm and they still have my vehicle. Up until today, Just Brakes has always been good but I was treated like I am not a good paying customer.

This type of service is unacceptable and I really feel like they intended on keeping my vehicle all while they worked on others before mine.I am very disappointed with my service and I am considering not going back to Just Brakes ever again.

Review about: Just Brakes Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #1333272

They are CRIMINALS. When I didn't have the extra 700 dollars over what they quoted They put PLASTIC piece into my airflow to disable my truck They need to go to JAIL

to Anonymous Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1345135

I can't stand them also.I know that they messed with my front bearing.

Now they said I needed to replace it.

All I needed was new pads in the front.Crook

Los Angeles, California, United States #1274255

I am totally pissed at Just Brakes on 7th ave in Phoenix these guys started off by claiming a free "10 point inspection" and after they got my car up on the racks basically held my car hostage claiming "we cant let you leave here unsafe". Then the MFKRS come charging me $1368 ..more than double my highest estimate.