Worst Service Ever !!!

Lying, unprofessional & incompetent employees. Just don't go to Just Break in Las Vegas. I do regret I didn't read customer's review about Just Brake.

HATE This company as a whole and especially in Las Vegas location. They charged $100 for just oil change? We have one car so after my wife dropped me off and went to this place near our home - big mistake!

After the oil change they tried to charge for "other services" over $300. She was not even sure if they really changed oil as they said due to their attitude toward customer.

I reviewed many other customer's complains and I am just adding another one. CROOKS

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Just Brakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Just Brakes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lying and worst customer care. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Just Brakes just brakes oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Just Brakes?

Comments